Friday, April 6, 2012

Side effect

Yawn. Woke up this morning thinking about the fun I could have with nicotine, but soon noticed that the spot on my lip felt more agitated and painful than usual. A quick google search helped link nicotine up with cysts and even said the gum and lozenges had a small link to oral cancer. I crushed up another milligram of the lozenge and rubbed it on my skin, but it doesn't work well, it has a gooey texture and leaves white crust behind when it dries. I didn't notice if there was any effect, and i'm not sure it absorbed well at all.

Sigh. Oh well, I was about to experiment with the appetite suppressant properties of nicotine, but I suppose it will have to wait. I'm not sure if the lozenge really hurts my mouth, i might try it out again in a few weeks. It seems the most likely cause though, I will probably have to pawn off the two sealed tubes or give them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment