Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Final week
Tomorrow I will call a cab and schedule my ride to the airport for next week. My time has gone by pretty fast, though I never really felt at home in Graz it was a nice getaway location. Not feeling great right now, the stress of travel bothered me a bit and I managed to hurt my lip again. Maybe my teeth don't fit right and mess with my lower lip, but it is not bad like last time, because I'm not working. Worst case scenario is I go back to work and have problems with it and get one or two salivary glands removed.
Just sitting around the library drinking coffee and reading. Everything I could want to read is written in German, I'm trying to make the most of it.
There's elections here at the end of the month. It's about the same kind of nonsense as in the states. I don't get the impression they have a better grasp on living, just that the starchy unwelcoming atmosphere works well for keeping the bad elements of society at bay. I gather that it's hard to maintain a beautiful perfect looking exterior without being snobby and having annoying personality traits. As long as the grazians like eachother I think it's a good system, but I am sure I don't fit in here. I see beauty in abandoned buildings, wastelands, and broken windows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment