Saturday, December 22, 2012
Google+
Went and bought my dad a new cellphone, but I had difficulty getting his old number switched over, and haven't given it to him yet. He might be disappointed if he has to start using a new number. The service center guy said they would call me, or I could go back to the store I bought it at on Monday and try to get a new contract. The guy at the store suggested that I could change the number after setting up the contract, but the guy at the service center said no. I'm expecting a call today. Christmas is creeping up, but if they won't switch the number there's still a two week return policy, and I'm sure if I go back threatening to return it because of the phone number issue they will be more inclined to work it out for me. I want to avoid the hassle, or try not to get my dad involved unless it's over the phone.
I bought Fantasy Island season 2 for my mom off amazon. That should arrive today or Monday, I am cutting it close this year. I brought Static a $75 sweater from Europe, hope it fits, since that and the t-shirt are his only presents. I still need to go buy my grandmother two packs of gourmet coffee from walmart or target (the fresher the better). That's all for my shopping this year. Not bad.
I'm not expecting anything more. My parents gave me a gift to help with my vacation expenses, and they gave Static the same amount. We don't have very many gifts around the fireplace (since we don't have a christmas tree we just put gifts around the fireplace, decoratively, I suppose).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment