Saturday, March 31, 2012

Coma

Our house is now completely wireless. Used to have wires running from the router to my dads office and my moms, so my dad bought these little wireless devices that plug in the Internet slot on the computer and pick up the wireless signal. The floor looks neater.

Work seems to be going alright. They are trying to teach me electrical. I kinda had fun drawing pictures of the components, but now that they are doing wiring diagrams it's just weird. I might not have to learn anything, so far I'm just transferring junk from paper to the screen.

I went to Dick's sporting goods and got a grey golf shirt for $35. Golf clothes can be pretty professional looking, their polo shirts are higher quality as well.

I think my finances will start to look better by the end of April. I think about my next paycheck and just want to take it on a shopping spree though.

No comments:

Post a Comment