Monday, March 12, 2012

Isogen

So far I have a complete syllabus and two PowerPoint presentations ready to go for Isogen training. It is going pretty awesome, with one more handout I think I would be ready to start training. In reality I want to have a real job set up first so everyone's first impression would be associated with an actual project and the timing would be better. In a week I will be 100% happy with my training material and waiting for a project to set up.

I made myself Spanish rice for lunch, I added a little bit of extra salt and it came out perfect this time. Zatarains Spanish rice mix is just slightly bland, I guess they did it on purpose for people who would add meat and other ingredients and make a casserole out of it. That way they don't risk it always being too salty for some.

I might try another bear creek soup mix eventually. It is the tortilla soup. Dunno if I'll get around to it this week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment