Thursday, May 17, 2012
Thinker
I watched the first episode of the bachelorette, I wasn't too excited about Emily as the bachelorette, but apparently the guys on the show were. To me she seems like a weaker individual, but I still liked the show. There is a breathtaking group of guys. I'd watch it just for them.
Work is going ok. I had a rough week, just emotionally low. My cat was mad at me too, he was waiting a while for me to come home, I guess he wanted to hang out with me and I only petted him for a couple minutes and the headed back inside and he got mad at me and attacked my foot. I feel like a bad owner.
I bought lunch at quiktrip, its kinda expensive to eat there, it's probably just me though, I buy stuff without looking at the price. I'll have to go back to taking my lunch one of these days. I really like being at quiktrip when my qt guy is there though, its worth something to be around him. There's really not many people I've known for 20 years and am still glad to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment