Thursday, January 10, 2013
Interview
Getting ready for my interview. I packed a leather case, I didn't feel like putting my diploma, ipad, and notepad into a purse. I got about 6 hours of sleep last night, so I think it should go fine. The recruiters office isn't far, which is nice, but I don't know that much about the company I'll be applying with.
I was hanging out with Static last night, I took in some Quiznos subs and listened in on a conference call. His business partner was asking their questions to a real estate mentor in a forum setting with about 5 or 6 other people asking questions and more people listening. It was pretty informative. They're getting ready to LLC their company.
I'm envisioning my new cubicle. I liked my old ones pretty well, but I am planning to stick with the company 5 years or longer, up front work in making my cube awesome will be worth it. I dislike horizontal file organizers, and am wanting a vertical file divider where I can organize jobs in manilla folders. Also bookends for the books and binders I own, and the books I want to own. I have one book I want to set on display to keep me inspired. I will need a wall calendar, and I'm leaning toward a markerboard calendar or something perpetual that I don't have to purchase one every year. Though I can't run out and buy anything until I get a look at my new desk, because I don't know what kind of space I'll have to work with. But it's fun to plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment