Sunday, July 1, 2012

Obsession

I guess I spent most of June dreaming of running away and going to a Filter concert. It looks like I will spend July planning my escape to Austria. I don't like being fickle, but I doubt there's a cure for it. On the upside I can probably learn more at work in the next few weeks, without the blaring music to distract me. There used to be engineering reference books at Barnes and Noble, but now it's all just popular crap books. I don't really know a lot of sources for learning my field, I might try the library next weekend. It's going to be 100 degrees out for a while, during which time I will hole up and read some books. Static is making progress in real estate, he will most likely cut a few deals by the end of the year, I think he has to before he runs out of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment