Friday, February 17, 2012

Fine

Today was ok. Made it through work, Isogen is running ok, I still wanted to add a total weight box in the title block. Figuring out how to do that seems daunting. Today I got two jobs to work on that will keep me busy if I make it to work Monday. I kinda hated this month after sort of looking forward to it, then getting a cyst on my lip. I spent about $600 on that stupid thing, and now it's my period and I get to feel sick for a week. What a waste of a month. At least my lip is alright though, and I didn't have to wait until the 27th to get it fixed.

I kinda wanted to make up some time at work, but wasn't feeling great. Then the manager had a drawing open and I didn't want to go remind him to close it. A couple hours of work hinged on that drawing, but I was able to work around it for a few hours and probably will do a better job for not rushing into it.

my mom has been nagging me about my taxes, so I dredged up my last W2 and second to last 1099 form. Guess the one bank isn't as concerned about taxes as my mom. Who gets their taxes done in February anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment