Saturday, February 11, 2012

Panicky

I said I'd rather not spend money, but I really need to fix myself so I bummed a ride off my mom to the health food store and got some oil of oregano and lysine. Both are supposed to be remedies, so I'm using both at once, currently have a waterproof band aid with oil of oregano trying to stay on my lip, and took a 500mg capsule of lysine, which is more than anyone probably consumes from dietary sources in any given week.

Aside from that I had been trying to pick up snacks and treats for static and my parents for v-day. My dad was talking yesterday about an article where people can get infected with this virus from being near cat feces, or like in Europe where they eat a lot of near raw meat, and the virus alters their personality. Then he said even the flu can change people's personalities, like they followed people who got flu shots and found that they behaved more outgoing and mingled a lot more after getting the flu shot, and suggested that the virus itself altered their personality with the intent of spreading. I'm really introverted, so that's probably why I never get the flu or flu shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment