I've been somewhat depressed since getting this cyst on my lip. It is sometimes only noticeable when my parents want to go out to dinner and static is nagging me to go out with them, and I just don't feel like it even though I feel reasonably ok. I went for a walk today though, me, my cheap mp3 player, and the voice in my head. The voice in my head was able to creep back up on me when I wasn't looking. It's alright though, it's a calm, normal enough voice, not like some people I read about who have distinct personalities with names and character bios that ramble on in their heads. I don't feel the need to put a name on it, it is one voice that sounds like it is from outside my thoughts. I imagine those people with lots of voices manage to feel less lonely, I sort of figure that is the point.
It was just cold out enough to warrant a jacket. I stopped by quiktrip and got a small coffee, then less than a block later a small dog came running at me. I was kind of nervous until I noticed it was just a puppy. So I tried to pet it and make it calm and junk, but it was trying to scramble up into my face to slobber on me. It seemed like it was either going to follow me forever or run out into traffic, and I wasn't liking either scenario so I took it around to the three closest houses to where I found it, and one guy said he'd take care of it, even though it wasn't his. That was a relief, but i hope it doesn't cause him any trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment