Monday, February 20, 2012

Life

I bought a ton of incense and watched a lot of tv over the weekend. My favorite show is once upon a time or something like that, and mainly because of mr.gold even though he laughs kinda creepy. The incense I got at vintage stock actually seems lower quality than the stuff at walmart for $1, but 'full moon' is the only worthwhile scent walmart has, I was hoping for different scents, so I bought a huge variety from vintage stock only to find that it all smells the same and leaves a weird burnt wood smell in the air. They are stick form.

Isogen is going fine at work. I figured out everything except for some of it that requires programming. It needs a bit more fine tuning, like it doesn't fit enough info on one page and some of the lineweights are ugly. I'll probably be sick tomorrow. I wonder why the one engineer didn't get back to me. I gave him enough time to check the vessel stuff, guess he didn't need it today after all. Kinda wondering when the next job will hit. Hope I can do something I'm good at. So far I haven't been bad at anything. Maybe more plot plans or spools, though the one designer has his personal spool preferences that apparently clash with mine. Mine are better, needless to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment