Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blah

Friday I went back to target and they sold out of those purses, so I wandered aimlessly and didn't buy much. Anyway, I read 80% of the way through another star trek novel. I picked up two of them at a used book store a few weeks ago for pretty cheap, was just interested in seeing other writing styles with dr.mccoy as the main character. So this book called Shell Game was written in 1993 and the writing style is about a million times better than that piece of junk I just finished reading. I'm not sure what star trek is coming to when they allow fanfics written by untalented nerdy toads trying to capitalize on their RPG sessions. actually I am reading Shell Game first, because the other old trek novel I found looked better, thought i'd read it last. I flipped through a few pages of both of them in the store.

I was feeling pretty sick this morning, not a lot of motivation. thinking about taking kava , even though it's probably not good for me it never had any side effects. Possibly headaches, I cant remember since I haven't taken any in eons. Oh well. Time to drag myself out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment