I went for that walk, but it was really windy. It's more distracting to me since my hair tends to get in my face and whips around like crazy. It was windy again today, and I got a painful cold sore from feeling sick the last couple days, but I'm better now, back to sleeping.
Got to work today and was handling it ok. I got pissed at that one guy when he tried talking to me again and brushed him off in no uncertain terms. Then I got into this vessel, which is something new for me, and this one isn't bad, but it is way harder than I was expecting. The way it's going it won't be easy to meet the deadline. maybe everyone can lower their expectations of me, though I'll break it out later in case it get hot enough where they want another drafter on it. If I was used to doing vessels I'd be more confidant with the internal plates and stuff. As it is I'll have to compile a list of hard stuff and go running for help tomorrow. Oh, trying to draw a hollowed out reducing elbow is crazy. I tacked something together for now. Blah. I was wanting to extrude along a tapered path, but it wouldn't let me do both. Next I'll try lofting. Not a command I ever tried before. I was just stressed after I spent way too much time trying to figure out how to space 44 holes evenly along a curved path.
No comments:
Post a Comment