I almost got the model done. The loft command works really well, need to find more applications for it. Anyway, tomorrow I start the drawings. I might barely meet the deadline. The boss and engineer helped me out with most of my questions. I might go look up how to design a hinge for a 200 pound flange closure here in a bit. I've been doing some research at home for this job, probably a lot of these guys do. I saw a picture of a hinged flange online, so at least it's possible. It seems likely that this vessel will have more to it, so I'm not getting my hopes up that I'm real far along.
Ugh. 9 hour days. I might get out to Walmart tomorrow, don't really need anything, but I feel bored. I think I'll go clothes shopping this weekend, I suppose it would help to have inspiration, but trying on random stuff often works ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment