Thursday, January 12, 2012

Improvement

I was better today, got over my issues and got the job mostly done. They put off sending it until tomorrow, so it wasn't a mad rush. I did get stuck talking to this one guy. He helped me out on the job, but used up a lot of my time talking. It was nice to have support though, since it was too big a job for me. I was able to accept the vessel job without a problem, since they said they had planned to start the drawings Monday I might even get to it before then. It worked out well.

I might go watch beauty and the beast 3d tomorrow. Gotta pay my credit card bill as well.

Oh yeah, I'm starting to form a good opinion of my coworkers. They're like a bunch of gentlemen, it's kind of surprising. The guy I started off working with was a smart easy going kind of guy that isn't hard to get along with. I was thinking he might be the only one, the guy whose project I started on yesterday was just really demanding, but i was getting used to working with him, adjusting. He might keep irking me a little, but I only got slightly annoyed at him once today. the guy that was talking to me a lot today doesn't like him. Kinda wished he wouldnt steer conversations off into gossip, but since I'm starting to like the guy he dislikes I'll be more discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment