Friday, January 20, 2012

Free

Sigh. I'm glad it's Friday, been working too hard, and need to go to the doctor. I'll try to set up an appointment for next Friday. My mom took my cat to the vet today to have surgery to remove a small growth on his leg. I was going to wait until it got warmer out, but it's not bad out and my mom made the appointment anyway. We brought him home just now and he was running around upset and disoriented. The vet seemed to think it might have been cancerous so they'll test the tumor and let us know. He seems too jumpy after the surgery and everything to be very ill, but that's probably the way he is.

I got the Bill & Tom app, it's pretty neat, I get to see Bill's hairstyle as it changes. The format is interactive, I haven't created a chat account yet, even so it would be easy to spend 30 mins on there at a time reading comments and browsing Bill & Tom's youtube favorites. I'll probably buy a t-shirt off there eventually, kinda tired today though and not in a shopping mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment