I woke up on the right side of the bad today, got to work in decent time and fixed my plot settings, and noticed that someone fixed the model or something, because I was printing my stuff out as fast as ever. It's due tomorrow, so I'm making a pretty crazy effort. These guys adjust the model and I try to keep up with the changes.
My back is hurting some more, almost like it doesn't completely stop hurting before it starts again. I guess nothing will come of my Craigslist ad, probably not the same guy as he didn't write back. I'm back to not looking, as I had been. Even the one cute guy at work seems to have been a contract guy and I never see him, I couldn't have planned it any better.
Half a day of work tomorrow, maybe I'll stop by and get static at lunch. Nine hour days and four hour Fridays are weird. Leave me feeling dead tired a lot, but I like Fridays better.
No comments:
Post a Comment